Boutique Luxury Accommodations in the Heart of Midtown Manhattan
Exuding boutique charm and luxurious sophistication, the stately accommodations at The Iroquois are the perfect urban oasis in New York City. Each luxury room and suite has been reimagined and renovated to offer a most accommodating stay in Midtown Manhattan, while maintaining the classic elegance that made our hotel rooms and suites a coveted destination among celebrities, artists, and stars of stage and screen since 1902.
Enjoy decadent enhancements like optional turndown service and heated bath floors, in addition to standard amenities including plush Frette robes and linens, Five Wits toiletries, and majestic marble baths. In-room dining, private wellness training, complimentary Wi-Fi, and complimentary shoeshine services ensure you have everything you need to look and feel your best while staying connected in NYC.For a full list of our amenities and services, click here.
Enjoy decadent enhancements like optional turndown service and heated bath floors, in addition to standard amenities including plush Frette robes and linens, Five Wits toiletries, and majestic marble baths. In-room dining, private wellness training, complimentary Wi-Fi, and complimentary shoeshine services ensure you have everything you need to look and feel your best while staying connected in NYC.
Imbued with New York City sophistication, these quietly luxurious rooms offer 200 square feet of rich space adorned with historic photographs, one queen bed, and a marble bath featuring intricate mosaic floors and Frette robes. Blackout curtains and plush linens promise a serene stay in the center of NYC.
Spacious and urbane, these classically appointed rooms span 240 to 250 square feet, with sophisticated decor and deep wood accents. Available with king, queen, or double beds, each room includes an oversized wall-to-wall marble bath, with Frette linens, robes, and Five Wits amenities to ensure the ultimate comfort.
Experience the bygone glamour of the Gilded Age in these classically luxurious rooms featuring 250 to 260 square feet of space. Decked with historic photographs, decadent furnishings, and an Italian marble bath with mosaic tiling, these spacious accommodations offer a quintessential urban retreat.
Connecting rooms with two full bathrooms make it easier to stay together in Midtown. With selections from Executive Two-bedroom to Three-bedroom Suites, there are plenty of space to fit up to 8 guests. This room includes luxurious Frette robes and linens and refreshing Five Wits bath amenities. Only available when booking directly.
For the ultimate stay, our most luxurious and spacious accommodations include junior, executive, and Iroquois suites, each providing unparalleled sophistication and elegance. Ranging in size between 630 - 650 square feet, each suite includes state-of-the-art enhancements such as optional heated floors, with a pull-out queen sofa bed for additional accommodations.
Accessible Guest Room Features
- This room has 1 Queen bed
- Hearing and Visual Accessibility Kits for Guest Rooms Are Available at Check-In
- Visual Strobe Fire & Smoke Detector
- The room has audible fire/smoke detectors
- The phone has TTY or TTD capabilities
- The TV has closed-captioning or decoders
- The viewports are not lowered on the door
- The door security features are lowered on the door
- The thermostat controls are lowered on the wall
- The light switches are lowered on the wall
- The closet bars & shelves sit higher than 36 inches above ground
- There are no grab bars at the bed
- There are grab bars at the toilet
- There are grab bars in the shower and/or tub
- The room has an accessible bathtub
- The are no accessible faucet controls
- There is a handheld spray unit in the shower and/or tub
- There is a shower/tub seat available
- There is accessible toe & knee clearance around the desk
- There is accessible toe & knee clearance around the sink/vanity
- There is wheelchair access path between and/or around beds
- The room placard has alternative text