Looking for a quick and worry free getaway to the Big Apple? Rest easy at Triumph's Mid-town hotel, The Iroquois New York where all the little details are taken care of. No need to think twice about paying for those pricey parking garages, we’ll happily valet park your car upon your arrival. Enjoy free Wi-Fi and freshly brewed morning coffee or a selection of fine teas in The Iroquois' intimate lobby library or dine at our own French-American restaurant, Triomphe, before exploring Manhattan’s famous Mid-town neighborhood with the witty guides of Streetwise tours. Learn about the storied past of ‘Club Row’ and Grand Central Terminal Station along with the history of The Iroquois. Not ready to make the trek home yet? Don’t worry - we’ve got it covered with late checkout and your car waiting for you outside the hotel doors when you’re ready.
The "Hit the Road" package includes:
- Complimentary Valet Parking
- Complimentary Triumph Hotels neighborhood walking tours led by Streetwise
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
- Complimentary New York Times
- Complimentary morning coffee/tea and afternoon citrus infused water in lobby
- Late check out up to 1 pm based upon availability