Triumph Hotel Group
New York’s Premier Hotels
Triumph Hotel Group has stood as New York City’s elite hospitality company for decades. The group’s ownership has been passed along through three generations of hoteliers to current owner Shimmie Horn, who has built on the brand’s legacy while moving into the future.
Triumph Hotels is a distinctive 21st-century company that works to satisfy the needs of every guest, first and foremost. The staff at each of Triumph’s six properties works tirelessly to provide unparalleled service and an inviting atmosphere. Shimmie Horn’s family passed along the principle that hotel personnel should be treated with the same respect and warmth that they should show every guest. That attitude, put into action, is what gives each Triumph Hotel its inviting atmosphere.
At once historic and forward-thinking, each of the Triumph properties is dynamic and distinctive. Modern amenities and stunning architecture meet to create New York City’s premier hospitality experiences.
Find out more about the seven Manhattan hotels operated by Triumph Hotel Group:
- Cosmopolitan Tribeca Hotel (95 West Broadway, 212-566-1900)
- The Evelyn (7 East 27th Street, 212-545-8000)
- Hotel Chandler (12 East 31st Street, 212-889-6363)
- Iroquois New York (49 West 44th Street, 212-840-3080)
- Hotel Edison (228 W 47th St, 212-840-5000)
- Washington Jefferson Hotel (318 West 51st Street, 212-246-7550)
- Hotel Belleclaire (250 West 77th Street, 212-362-7700)