Grand Central Terminal
Grand Central Terminal just a few blocks from The Iroquois New York, has remained the busiest train station in the country. People from all over come to visit, shop and take a public tour.
OPEN DAILY 5:30 AM – 2:00 AM
Click here for shop and restaurant hours.
89 E. 42nd Street (at Park Avenue), New York, NY 10017
Click here for full map and directions.
WHEN SHOULD I COME?
With 60 shops, 35 places to eat, and a full calendar of events in this beautiful, historic NYC landmark, every time is the right time to visit Grand Central Terminal. Download the Grand Central Special Offers book to save now! And there's no better way to stay on top of what's happening than to sign up for our newsletter, The Inside Track.
HOW DO I GET THERE?
Grand Central Terminal is accessible by subway, bus, train, and airport shuttle. Please click here for more information on these modes of travel.
WHAT SHOULD I DO?
You can see the most famous Terminal in the nation up close and personal on a grand tour. Please click here to learn more about our self-guided audio tour and our daily guided tours.
Stop by the I Love NY booth in the Main Concourse for up-to-date information about the Terminal and other local attractions. While you’re there, pick up the latest directory map and special offers book to make the most of your visit.
TIPS FOR YOUR VISIT
· Accessibility: The Terminal is accessible to visitors with disabilities. It has public elevators and ramps to help visitors get around without the use of stairs. Please check our directory for exact locations. The Terminal does not provide wheelchair rental.
· The Terminal does not offer luggage storage, so plan ahead if you’re arriving with baggage.
· Head downstairs if you’re looking for a quick bite in the Dining Concourse. Shake Shack (http://www.grandcentralterminal.com/store/shake-shack/2137045366/2138843992/) burger or an iconic meal at the historic Oyster Bar & Restaurant , anyone?
· Head upstairs if you’re here for the Campbell Apartment. Try their famous Prohibition Punch!
· Head to Grand Central Market if you’re looking for a European-style shopping experience. Get all the ingredients for a great meal at vendors like Murray’s Cheese, Eli’s Farm to Table, and Pescatore Seafood Company . (Psst…we also have recipes if you’re looking for inspiration!)
· For more answers to your Grand Central Terminal questions, please visit our FAQ page.