Garden to Plate
Chef Florian Wehrli and his team have taken over the Iroquois Roof to create a herb and vegetable garden allowing them to create this delightful NYC rooftop dining experience.
Enjoy our exclusive offer:
- Sipping on Champagne while meeting Chef Florian in the Iroquois Historic Lobby
- A garden tour with the opportunity to snap skyline pictures of the Chrysler Building, old vintage water towers and the iconic buildings of 44th Street
- A special 4-course dinner created with your favorite hand-picked herbs and vegetables in our NYC French restaurant
- Wine pairing for each of the dishes selected from local wineries by our sommelier
- A souvenir autographed menu and a box of homemade mignardises to bring home
Space is limited, please reserve The Iroquois Roof Top Experience by calling
The Iroquois Concierge desk at 212 453 4278 and mention your interest.
This NYC rooftop dining experience costs $250 per couple.