Find us on:
Lantern’s Keep Staff
Meet the Best Bartenders in NYC
Lantern’s Keep is proud to employ some of the best bartenders in NYC – experts on hand-crafted cocktails, with a wealth of experience behind the city’s most prestigious bars. Learn more about our team by browsing the following staff information.
- John Ploesser: John came to New York to open Perla as Head Bartender. In his hometown of Madison, Wisconsin, John honed his bartending skills at The Old Fashioned where he developed an interest in classic cocktails while making, sometimes, hundreds of their namesake drinks in a single night. John took the head bartender position at Lantern's Keep in early 2015.
- Brad Goocher: In 2010, Brad moved to New York from Atlanta, GA after touring and playing with various bands for a living, with the intent of pursuing a career within the field of bartending. After a few months of bartending at beer bars around town, he opened Manzo, Eataly's white tablecloth Italian steakhouse. Shortly thereafter, Brad was tapped to lead Eataly's bartending team at their roof-top brewpub, Birreria. When Manzo's chef, Michael Toscana, left to open his own restaurant, Perla, Brad followed suit, while also working at Roberta's, the much beloved Bushwick pizzeria. When an opening became available, he joined the team at our bar near Bryant Park to pursue his passion of craft cocktails.
- Natasha Torres: Natasha Torres joined the team at Lantern's Keep in 2014. Hailing from Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia, she's had an eclectic upbringing, living abroad in Madrid for a year before eventually settling into Brooklyn. Choosing cocktails over law school, Natasha first began cutting her teeth at Dram, bar-backing for two years, becoming their head bar-back, a position created exclusively for her. She moved on to the John Dory Oyster Bar where she worked for over a year, crafting cocktails and gaining recognition for her agility, efficiency, and creativity. Always eager to learn, she's has also tended the bar at Milk and Honey and Grand Banks.
- Anthony Fiacco: Anthony started his bartending career under former head bartender of Latern's Keep, Rene Hidalgo. Anthony Fiacco began his career at a Brooklyn cocktail bar "beloved". He then went on to learn from Sasha Pretraske at "the John Dory oyster bar". Currently mixing drinks at three of the top cocktail bars in New York City, Anthony continues to improve his craft.
- Ginger Warburton: Ginger first, fell in love with food, wine and hospitality living abroad in Argentina, the social spirit and conviviality as a way of life was inspiring. From there she moved to San Francisco and was immediately surrounded by other people passionate for each ingredient, whether it be in cooking, making wine or creating cocktails. Ginger then moved to New York to learn more about the spirit, and craft of cocktails from the source. She has worked around New York City and Brooklyn at The Daily Bar, The Dutch and Grand Banks. She works at Lantern’s Keep and as a brand representative for 171 Portobello Road London Dry Gin.