Expert NYC Concierge
Questions? Ask Us
A good host puts guests at ease while attending to their every need. Think of the Iroquois New York Hotel as your insider’s guide to the best The Big Apple has to offer. Here, in the heart of the world’s most exciting city, our Midtown Manhattan luxury hotel stands ready to make anything possible – from airport transportation and arrival gifts to yacht and helicopter tours or in-room spa treatments. Just leave it to our concierge team that boasts more than ten years of experience working in luxury hotels; they are here to make your stay stress-free and memorable. Book your next NYC trip at the Iroquois and let our expert NYC Concierge show you the city like no other hotel can.
Let Us Arrange a Special Tour:
- Double Decker bus tours
- Circle Line Tours
- Bus trip to Woodbury Commons world-class outlet shopping
- Water Taxi
- World Yacht
- Harlem tours
- Helicopter tours
- Customized city walking tours, culinary tours
- Or purchase a NYC Pass, your admission to over more than 50 top attractions
Allow Us to Pamper You
- A romantic evening inside or outside of the hotel
- Spa services
- In-room massage
- Dinner arrangements in Triomphe or small plates and cocktails in Lantern's Keep
Services That Separate Us From Other NYC Boutique Hotels:
- Procuring special welcome baskets and flower arrangements
- Arranging sessions with a personal trainer or yoga and Pilates instructor
- Babysitting services with a licensed, referenced company
- Arranging for use of a car seat, stroller or crib
- Shopping excursions
- Packing and shipping of packages
- Itinerary planning
- Notary services
The Iroquois makes it easy to request tickets for Broadway and Off-Broadway shows, sports and events.
Due to our extremely limited storage space we cannot store more than five two packages prior to your arrival. The first five packages will be stored on a complimentary basis and a charge of $20 per package will be assessed for any additional packages. All packages sent to the hotel during your stay will be promptly delivered to your room free of any charges.
Traveling with Children?
The Iroquois New York knows that children – and parents – need special treatment when traveling. Find out more about our variety of kid-friendly services, including lending libraries of DVD’s and board games, strollers, baby cribs, car seats, bed rails for toddlers, baby bath tubs, child-proof kits for kids under 4; all complimentary during your stay. Babysitter and nanny services are also available.
In-room Nintendo, special welcome gifts, childrens' robes and slippers and exclusive, complimentary copies of Time Out New York Kids magazine are all available to families staying at the Iroquois New York. Learn more in our Kids’ Guide to Manhattan or the concierge can assist with age-appropriate activities.To reach our NYC hotel concierge staff directly, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.